Glamour raised magazine.The receive breastfeeding pictorial Olivia Wilde is a 3 month old son with her to the problem photo shoot. Yesterday.Yesterday attractive in September, Otis, breastfeeding in September of the American actress and model her new baby at the end, you, the 30-year-old posted on Twitter Pictures of "Otis ordered milkshakes. Fortunately for me I had some. pee on my clothes and the good kids," said another tweet was followed by another mail. "thanks glamour hungry for knowledge is nothing indecent about feeding the baby"
"Because they do not completely without my identity as a mother Portrait of a part of me that is now taken by Otis exists so perfect," she Wilde and Jason Sudeikis 4 May fiance welcomed her son, 3 months old, said (20) "breastfeeding is the most natural will."


When she married her love of learning, it is not the first time, said Wilde, "I am." In June 2003, she was married to Italian aristocrat Ruspoli's star is only 19 years old when she They announced their separation in February 2011 and was completed in September 2011 divorce.







Post a Comment

 
Top